- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- 2 cans (6 oz) crabmeat
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced, then chopped
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1-2 tsp. s.a.l.t. sisters Tuscan Ranch Dip
- 15 large white mushroom caps, wiped clean
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- Olive oil
Combine the crabmeat, cream cheese, green onions, Parmesan and Tuscan Ranch Dip.
Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and top with breadcrumbs.
Put in an 8×8-baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil.
Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the filling hot and melted.
Finish by sprinkling with a small amount of Tuscan Ranch Dip on top.
Recipe from Salt Sisters