Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
The Gravenstein Apple is an incredibly hard to find varietal due to the difficulty farmers have cultivating it.
In addition to contending with a very finicky tree, it’s also not an apple that travels or stores well.
It’s best enjoyed during its relatively short season and isn’t typically shipped far.
It’s grown in pockets up the coast of Northern California.
Prized for its amazing ambrosia perfume, and crisp, sweet-tart cream colored flesh.
Our Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic marries the complexity of the Gravenstein’s larger than life flavor with our well balanced Ultra Premium White Balsamic Vinegar from Italy for a delectable culinary symphony.
All natural, No artificial flavors, No thickeners, No added sugar, No Caramel color or dyes,.
No artificial flavors or added ingredients whatsoever!
Uses: Try it in your water, juice or cocktail just add 1 tsp. to every cup of liquid.
Pairings: herbes de provence and basil olive oil
Chicken Walnut Salad with Fruit
- 2½ cups lightly packed spinach or spring mix greens
- ½ cup grilled chicken breast, cubed
- ½ cup apple, cubed
- ½ cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 tbsp. red onion, finely diced
- ⅓ cup walnuts
- ½ shallot, minced
- 4 tbsp. Gravenstein apple white balsamic
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. apple sauce
- ¼ c. basil olive oil
- pinch salt + pepper
- Add greens to a large dinner plate or salad bowl. Top with the chicken, apple, grapes, celery, red onion and walnuts.
- To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients whisking vigorously until emulsified. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and serve immediately.