Our South Australian Jalapeno fused olive oil is both fruity and spicy.
It’s made by combining fresh green, early harvest Frantoio olives with a large portion of FRESH Jalapeno peppers!
At harvest we used double the volume of peppers than we traditionally do to really maximize the flavor.
These two fresh ingredients are simply crushed together and mixed in a malaxer which releases and combines the green essential oil of the fresh peppers with the olive oil.
The resulting marriage boasts lingering spiciness, slightly bitter pleasing green vegetal notes and a vibrant zing from capsaicin.
Our Jalapeno fused olive oil adds a savory, tantalizing kick to salsas, marinades, soups, grilled foods, vegetables and more.
Product of Australia
Savory Vodka Pasta
1 pound pasta shells
1 1/2 jars (36 oz.) of vodka pasta sauce
1 pound ground turkey
1 pound ground sausage
2 medium yellow onions, chopped
10.5 oz. fresh goat cheese
1 tbsp. of fresh thyme
Seasonings: salt, pepper and garlic to taste
Your choice of olive oil, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and Hawaiian Red Sea Salt
1.In a large pot salt the water and boil the pasta shells until ready.
Add a touch of oil to the noodles to keep them from sticking together.
2. While noodles are boiling, In a large pan cook the sausage and turkey until brown.
3.Drain excess fat.
4.Turn heat of pan to medium low and season with salt, pepper and garlic.
5.Add in the chopped onion and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Pour in the vodka sauce, cooked/drained pasta shells and in chunks add the goat cheese.
7. Mix together and add the Thyme.
8. Drizzle in your choice of olive oil like jalapeno, cayenne, wild mushroom and sage, garlic, basil or herbs de provence!
9. Plate and season with a sprinkle of Hawaiian red sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper and a drizzle of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.